General care of bites and stings:
- Immediately wash the bite or sting with soap and water if available, or use antiseptic wipes if soap and water are not available.
- Put an ice pack on the affected area with a cloth barrier between the ice and skin. If treating a bee sting, remove the stinger first (see below).
- Never attempt to suck out any venom or poison with your mouth!
- Never apply a tourniquet.
- Do not use folk remedies or unproven treatments to care for the casualty.
- Do not give the casualty caffeinated drinks, alcohol, or aspirin.
Insect Repellent & Relief for avoiding biting and stinging pests and first aid treatment if they get you!
Insect Sting Relief Pads & After Bite®. We offer several bite and sting relief first aid treatments for people with and without allergies to bee and wasp stings. Bite Relief for Ants, Chiggers, and more in Applicators & Sting Relief Towelettes. We even offer cool new After Bite for Kids! Don't scratch and whine... Treat Insect Bites and get on with your day!
Ben's DEET, Natrapel DEET-Free & BugX Insect Repellents + After Bite Relief & Sting Pads! Bug Bite Treatment & Insect Sting Relief
When do most people think about applying Insect Repellent? AFTER they've been bitten! Be sure to stock up on Insect Sting Relief as well as Bug Repellent! Insect Repellant & Bug Repellent Pumps and continuous spray. Wasp & Hornet Spray, Bite Relief with Applicator & Repellent Towelettes / Wipes. Protect from Asian Tiger Mosquito, Dengue, Yellow Fever, West Nile and more.
✮ The CDC recommends avoiding Mosquito bites as the best solution available at present for the Dengue problem. Read more about Dengue from CDC & WHO