General treatment and care for bee stings:
- Remove the stinger carefully using a scraping motion. Use a credit card, finger nail, or other dull edge to take out the stinger without squeezing the venom sac.
- Do not use tweezers to remove the stinger. Tweezers could squeeze the venom from the sac into the skin.
- If the casualty has difficulty breathing and/or swelling of lips, face, or neck area, call 9-1-1 or activate EMS immediately! If the casualty has an EPI-pen, help them access and self-administer the injection.
Ever hear of After Bite? The Original Itch Eraser... Learn about this brand history in After Bite Sting Relief Products – The Buzz Behind the Bee
After Bite's advanced formula with baking soda now provides even better relief for the whole family. For over 30 years, After Bite's pharmacist-preferred formula has provided instant itch relief for bites from mosquitoes, fleas, ticks and other common insects - so there's no more scratching! The proprietary mix of soothing ingredients acts fast when you need it most. Be prepared with After Bite and don't let insect bites ruin your outdoor family fun!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Instant & Permanent Relief From Itching & Pain
- Proprietary formula works on a wide variety of insect bite
- Simple to Apply
- Applicator tip makes local, no-mess application a breeze.
- Endorsed by experts, so you know it works.
- Portable Relief
- Applicator tube is perfect for packs, pockets, or purses.
- Hiking / Backpacking
- Urban / Family / Camping
- Expeditions / Adventure Travel
- Hunting / Fishing
- Off Roading
- Summer Camps