Auto First Aid Kits
Auto Emergency Kits & Auto Survival Kits: Discount and Wholesale Auto First Aid Kits designed specifically for use in and around your car. These Automotive First Aid kits contain a variety of first aid supplies to treat minor injuries as well as supplies for responding to major roadside emergencies. Some of our Auto, Car, Truck & Vehicle First Aid kits include motion sickness tablets. We have soft sided, and hard case auto / vehicle first aid kits designed to fit in spaces in any auto, car, truck, sport utility vehicle, mini-van, etc...From Lifeline, First Aid Only, AAA and more!
Car First Aid kits, AAA Emergency Kits, and Vehicle Survival Kits for emergencies on the road!
$16.26 As low as: $11.38Item/SKU: FAO-340
$32.62 As low as: $22.83Item/SKU: 291-U/FAO
$24.90 As low as: $17.43Item/SKU: 220-O
$40.60 As low as: $28.42Item/SKU: 221-U/FAO
$17.90 As low as: $12.53Item/SKU: FAO-552
$13.00 As low as: $9.10Item/SKU: FAO-532
$78.85 As low as: $58.10Item/SKU: AA01
$40.85 As low as: $30.10Item/SKU: AA06
$19.95 As low as: $13.65Item/SKU: AA09
Vehicle Emergency and First Aid Preparedness Information
Ready.gov says: "Since you do not know where you will be when an emergency occurs, prepare supplies for home, work and vehicles."
In case you are stranded, keep a kit of emergency supplies in your car. This kit should include:
- Jumper cables
- Flashlights and extra batteries
- First aid kit and necessary medications in case you are away from home for a prolonged time
- Food items containing protein such as nuts and energy bars; canned fruit and a portable can opener
- Water for each person and pet in your car
- AM/FM radio to listen to traffic reports and emergency messages
- Cat litter or sand for better tire traction
- Ice scraper
- Warm clothes, gloves, hat, sturdy boots, jacket and an extra change of clothes
- Blankets or sleeping bags
- A fully-charged cell phone and phone charger
- Flares or reflective triangle
- Baby formula and diapers if you have a small child
- Be prepared for an emergency by keeping your gas tank full and if you find yourself stranded, be safe and stay in your car, put on your flashers, call for help and wait until it arrives.