ANSI Class B Upgrade Pack, 159 Pieces of ANSI required First Aid Supplies
I just recently purchased an ANSI First Aid Kit, but need to upgrade to the new 2015 ANSI Standard - what can I do?
Do you have a first aid kit purchased prior to June 2016 and are concerned about ANSI and OSHA requirements? As long as your kit has current stock of what was formerly known as "the ANSI 8" (the 8 basic items required by the ANSI 2009 standards as minimum fill) you can do a quick and easy upgrade to ANSI Class B compliance with this pack!
What is (was) "the ANSI 8"? These items:
Required Minimum Fill in ANSI/ISEA Z308.1-2009:
• 1 - First Aid Guide
• 1 - Absorbent Compress 4" x 8"
• 16 - Adhesive Bandages, 1" x 3"
• 1 - Adhesive Tape 2.5 yd
• 10 - Antiseptic Applications
• 6 - Burn Treatment Applications
• 4 - Sterile Pads, 3" x 3"
• 2 - Pair Exam Gloves
• 1 - Triangular Bandage, 40" x 40" x 56"
• 6 - Antibiotic Treatment Applications
Assembled in the USA of domestic and imported items, this ANSI Class B upgrade first aid supply pack will transform the no-longer-compliant list above into a complies-with new-ANSI-standards first aid kit.
With this pack and the above content from an older kit, you can meet ANSI 2015 Standard fill requirements, these contents were designed to deal with most common types of workplace injuries so you know you and your employees will be covered with the new ANSI 2015 requirements. Under the new ANSI Standard Minimum Requirements for Workplace First Aid Kits and Supplies guidelines, general requirements include the following items: Adhesive bandages, adhesive tape, antibiotic application, antiseptic, a breathing barrier, burn dressing (gel soaked), burn treatment, cold packs, eye covering, eye/skin wash, first aid guide, hand sanitizer, medical exam gloves, roller bandages, scissors, sterile pads, trauma pads, and triangular bandages. In addition the location of the kit must be easily accessible. If you are not sure if you should have the Class A or a more robust Class B ANSI First Aid Supplies in your First Aid Kit, Read our helpful information about ANSI Z308.1-2015.
Our ANSI B upgrade pack includes:
(1) URG-2009: Triple Biotic Ointment, .5gm, 25/Bx
(2) URG-2016: Instant Ice Pack, 5" X 6"
(2) URG-2202: Vinyl Gloves, Pair
(1) URG-2054: Eye Wash 4oz / 120ml
(2) URG-2082: Eye Pad
(1) URG-2185: Padded Aluminum Foam Splint, 4.25" x 24”
(1) URG-2362: Hand Sanitizer .9gm, 10/Bx
(1) URG-2404: Antiseptic Wipes, 50/Bx
(1) URG-2443: Triangular Bandage, 40” x 40” x 56”
(1) URG-2458WP: Adhesive Tape, 0.5" X 2.5yd.
(1) URG-2501: CPR Mouth Barrier / One Way Valve
(2) URG-2504: Gauze Clean Wrap, 2" x 4.1yd.
(1) URG-2518: Burn Relief Pump Spray, 2oz
(3) URG-2541: ABD Combine Pad, 5" X 9"
(1) URG-2552: Scissors
(1) URG-2573: Gauze Clean Wrap, 4" x 4.1yds.
(1) URG-2820: Tourniquet
(1) URG-2072: Plastic Strip Bandages, 1" X 3", 50/Bx
(2) URG-3469: Burn Dressing, 4" X 4"
(1) ANSIB: ANSI Class B Contents Label
Kit Dimensions: 10" x 8" x 7"
Kit Pieces: 159
ANSI First Aid Kit Class: B
Prostat First Aid
Prostat First Aid
Comparable / Alternate SKUs
Width / Depth (inches)
Weather / Water Resistant
Custom Imprint Available
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.