Logger First Aid Kit
Logger / Lumberjack / Logging First Aid KitsOur 65-piece, Logger First Aid Kit meets the special logging industry requirements in OSHA standard 1910.266A and contains the supplies you're likely to need on the job. The sturdy plastic case includes a gasket to protect your supplies from moisture, keeping them dry and sterile.
Logger First Aid Kit / Lumberjack First Aid / Logging First Aid Kits meet OSHA standard 1910.266 A
- Part Number: 1910
- Part Title: Occupational Safety and Health Standards
- Subpart: R
- Subpart Title: Special Industries
- Standard Number: 1910.266 App A
- Title: First-aid Kits (Mandatory).
The following list sets forth the minimally acceptable number and type of first-aid supplies for first-aid kits required under paragraph (d)(2) of the logging standard. The contents of the first-aid kit listed should be adequate for small work sites, consisting of approximately two to three employees. When larger operations or multiple operations are being conducted at the same location, additional first-aid kits should be provided at the work site or additional quantities of supplies should be included in the first-aid kits:
- Gauze pads (at least 4 x 4 inches).
- Two large gauze pads (at least 8 x 10 inches).
- Box adhesive bandages (band-aids).
- One package gauze roller bandage at least 2 inches wide.
- Two triangular bandages.
- Wound cleaning agent such as sealed moistened towelettes.
- At least one blanket.
- Adhesive tape.
- Latex gloves.
- Resuscitation equipment such as resuscitation bag, airway, or pocket mask.
- Two elastic wraps.
- Directions for requesting emergency assistance.
[59 FR 51672, Oct. 12, 1994; 60 FR 47022, Sept. 8, 1995]