Accident Investigation - OSHA Safety Training: "Accidents will happen". We have all heard that statement before. Unfortunately, sometimes it is true. In spite of our best efforts, things occasionally do go wrong. While many accidents seem to happen for obvious reasons, there may be things that contribute to an accident which are not always apparent. That is why it is vital to conduct a thorough Accident Investigation.
Our training products on "Accident Investigation" show employees steps that are taken in an accident investigation, and highlight how important it is for employees to fully cooperate with any inquiry. They also point out that while an investigation's focus is to determine the cause of an accident, the overall goal is to prevent similar accidents from happening again. The topics covered in the products include:
- The goals of an accident investigation.
- Securing an accident scene.
- "Root-cause" analysis.
- The importance of investigative interviews.
- Assisting in an accident investigation.
- Reporting the "near misses".
- The role of policies, equipment and training on accident prevention.
- and more.
Get a Quote for a Class:
Accident Investigation Live Instruction Training Courses at YOUR Location