Hand and Power Tool Safety - OSHA Safety Training
Hand and Power Tool Safety - OSHA Safety Training: Hand and power tools are used every day in many types of business. They make our work easier and allow us to be more efficient. However, we often fail to see the hazards these tools present.
Our training products on "Hand and Power Tool Safety" show how accidents can be significantly reduced by applying good general safety rules, and review what hazards are associated with the specific types of tools employees use. Topics covered in these products include:
- Choosing tools that fit you and the job.
- Protecting yourself and others from tool-related hazards.
- Personal protective equipment.
- The special hazards associated with electric power tools.
- Tool care and maintenance.
- and more.
Get a Quote for a Class:
Hand and Power Tool Safety Live Instruction Training Courses at YOUR Location