DOT HAZMAT Safety Training
DOT HAZMAT Safety Training - OSHA Safety Training: Created specifically for the Department of Transportation's HAZMAT training regulation on Handling and Transporting Hazardous Materials, these products provide the "Safety Training" required by the regulation. (While these products can be used by themselves, they can also be used as companion products to Our DOT HAZMAT "General Awareness" products).
Our training products on "DOT HAZMAT Safety Training" focus on employees who handle hazardous materials. These products make employees aware of the hazards associated with the materials they handle... and show them how to secure and work with these materials safely. Topics covered in these products include:
- The regulation itself. Hazardous materials that employees may encounter.
- Hazard "indicators", such as labels, shipping papers and placards.
- The use of personal protective equipment.
- Proper handling procedures, and methods and procedures for avoiding accidents.
- Accidents/emergencies involving hazardous materials.
- Spills and cleanup procedures.
- Security risks and terrorism.
- and more.
Get a Quote for a Class:
DOT HAZMAT Safety Training Live Instruction Training Courses at YOUR Location