DOT In-Depth HAZMAT Security Training
DOT In-Depth HAZMAT Security Training - OSHA Safety Training: In an effort to fight terrorism and improve the security of hazardous materials being shipped, the Department of Transportation has added three major security requirements to their HAZMAT regulations. Companies that handle hazardous materials must develop a "Security Plan," and give their employees "Security Awareness" and "In-Depth Security" training.
Our training products on "DOT In-Depth HAZMAT Security Training" make employees aware of the risks associated with transporting hazardous materials and give them an understanding of their facility's HAZMAT Security Plan. Topics covered in these products include:
- The DOT's HAZMAT security requirements.
- The risks associated with transporting hazardous materials.
- The contents of a HAZMAT Security Plan.
- Organizational security structure.
- Facility security objectives.
- Security procedures.
- Employees' security responsibilities.
- Actions to take in the event of a security breach.
- and more.
Get a Quote for a Class:
DOT In-Depth HAZMAT Security Training Live Instruction Training Courses at YOUR Location