Heat Stress - OSHA Safety Training: The body is a powerful machine, capable of performing massive amounts of work. And like any machine, when it's pushed hard, your body can produce a lot of heat. Whether you're outside under a hot sun, inside a busy factory, or bundled up against the cold, you need to be careful when your body heats up.
Our training products on "Heat Stress" review how heat affects the body, the steps employees can take to prevent heat stress, and elementary first aid that can be given to a worker who has been affected by a heat-related illness. Topics covered in these products include:
- Situations leading to heat-related illnesses.
- Heat stress, heat exhaustion and heat stroke.
- Other heat-related illnesses.
- Preparing to work in hot environments.
- Engineering controls.
- Treating heat-related illnesses.
- and more.
Get a Quote for a Class:
Heat Stress Live Instruction Training Courses at YOUR Location