OSHA Recordkeeping for Managers, Supervisors and Employees
OSHA Recordkeeping for Managers, Supervisors and Employees - OSHA Safety Training: Help managers and supervisors meet the updated recordkeeping requirements of the OSHA regulation 29 CFR Part 1904. These products provide the information needed by workers at all levels to help a facility comply with OSHA's revised regulation, and allow an organization to quickly identify and eliminate repetitive hazard situations.
These products includes two training programs, "OSHA Recordkeeping for Managers and Supervisors" and "OSHA Recordkeeping for Employees", that cover the details of the regulation's requirements, show actual workplace incidents demonstrating what each level of employee's responsibilities are in documenting and reporting recordable accidents, and review the information that they need to provide. Topics covered in these products include:
- Revisions in the regulation and why recordkeeping is important.
- Which recordkeeping requirements apply to specific work environments.
- Using the new recordkeeping forms.
- Definitions and examples of work-related illnesses and injuries.
- Information employees should provide about an incident situation.
- "Recordable incident" scenario.
- and more.
Get a Quote for a Class:
OSHA Recordkeeping for Managers, Supervisors and Employees Live Instruction Training Courses at YOUR Location