4" x 5" Urgent First Aid Instant Cold Compress, 1 Each
- EASY TO USE: Squeeze to Activate.- No Chilling required, Just Shake, Crush to release the inner content, Shake again & Apply | Instant Cold Pack includes easy-to-follow pictograms in English & Spanish
- FAST & EFFECTIVE PAIN RELIEF: Effective Cold Therapy for a wide variety of Injuries including back, knees, neck, shoulder, eyes and ankle| Take On the Road, Sports, Hunting, Camping, or Hiking.
- FIRST AID ESSENTIAL: Not just for Bumps & Bruises, Instant Cold Compresses help to Lower Body Temperature Caused by Fever | Effective on Muscle Sprain, Spasm, Bruises, Nerve Pain, Headaches, more
- OSHA & ANSI: ANSI z308.1-2015 requires a Cold Pack in every workplace first aid kit, and OSHA dictate ANSI compliance - at minimum for all business first aid kits... keep plenty on hand
- Buy 10 for $0.44 each and save 59%
- Buy 25 for $0.41 each and save 61%
- Buy 50 for $0.38 each and save 64%
- Buy 100 for $0.34 each and save 68%
- Buy 500 for $0.32 each and save 70%
4" x 5" Urgent First Aid™ instant cold compress, each (Also sold as bulk, 125 per case - item M563-125)
Our 4" x 5" Instant Cold Compress temporarily relieves minor pain and swelling for sprains, strains, aches, bruising, and sore joints. The Urgent First Aid™ instant cold packs are conveniently disposable with no pre-chilling required for quick, effective relief. No messy ice bags needed. Just shake, squeeze, shake again and apply for instant cool comfort and treatment of injuries. Best price instant cold compresses online.
This cold pack conforms with the specific ANSI Z308.1-2015 requirements for cold packs in first aid supply uses: "Each cold pack shall be at least 4 x 5 in. (10 x 12.5 cm) in size and shall reach a temperature between 20 - 40°F (-6 - 4°C) within 10 seconds of activation and shall maintain this temperature for a period of at least 10 minutes. Cold packs shall activate under normal hand pressure and shall not leak under normal conditions of use."
Store in a cool, dry place. May be harmful if swallowed.
Often referred to as a 5" x 6" chemical cold pack, we measure the cold area (approximately 4" x 5") rather than the outer edges of the cold compresses in order to give a more realistic measurement in our description. These urea and water cold packs are non-hazardous, and can be express shipped when necessary - no first aid kit or cabinet every comes with enough cold packs... stock up on instant cold compresses today!
Bilingual Label (English on one side, Spanish on other)
|Brand||Urgent First Aid|
|Comparable / Alternate SKUs||M563-E, M-563-E, Z6005, 2354, GFAP-09-01, FAE-6012, 1234|
|Actual Weight (lbs)||.26|
|Width / Depth (inches)||4.5|
|Case Length (inches)||11.25|
|Case Width (inches)||15.75|
|Case Weight (lbs)||31.15|
|Custom Imprint Available||Yes|
|Manufacture's Suggested Retail Price||$1.05|
Retail Price: $1.05 $1.05 You Save: $0.60 (57%) Our Price: $0.45 As low as $0.32
2" x 5 yd Elastic (Ace) Bandage with 2 Fasteners - 1 Each
Retail Price: $2.22 $2.22 You Save: $1.61 (73%) Our Price: $0.61 As low as $0.43
Triangular Sling/Bandage, with 2 Safety Pins - 1 each
Retail Price: $1.65 $1.65 You Save: $0.87 (53%) Our Price: $0.78 As low as $0.57
Insect Sting Relief Pad - 10 per box
Retail Price: $2.58 $2.58 You Save: $0.41 (16%) Our Price: $2.17 As low as $1.52
Kit scissors, 4", angled blades, 1 ea.
Retail Price: $1.69 $1.69 You Save: $1.17 (69%) Our Price: $0.52 As low as $0.36
3" x 5 yd Elastic (Ace) Bandage with 2 Fasteners - 1 Each
Retail Price: $2.81 $2.81 You Save: $1.95 (69%) Our Price: $0.86 As low as $0.60
1" x 3" Woven Adhesive Bandages, 50/BX
Retail Price: $3.95 $3.95 You Save: $0.90 (23%) Our Price: $3.05 As low as $2.14