6" x 9" Instant Cold Compress, Boxed - 32 per case
- EASY TO USE: Squeeze to Activate.- No Chilling required, Just Shake, Crush to release the inner content, Shake again & Apply | Instant Cold Pack includes easy-to-follow pictograms in English & Spanish
- FAST & EFFECTIVE PAIN RELIEF: Effective Cold Therapy for a wide variety of Injuries including back, knees, neck, shoulder, eyes and ankle| Take On the Road, Sports, Hunting, Camping, or Hiking.
- FIRST AID ESSENTIAL: Not just for Bumps & Bruises, Instant Cold Compresses help to Lower Body Temperature Caused by Fever | Effective on Muscle Sprain, Spasm, Bruises, Nerve Pain, Headaches, more
- OSHA & ANSI: ANSI z308.1-2015 requires a Cold Pack in every workplace first aid kit, and OSHA dictate ANSI compliance - at minimum for all business first aid kits… keep plenty on hand
- Buy 5 for $37.05 each and save 7%
- Buy 10 for $34.20 each and save 15%
- Buy 50 for $32.30 each and save 19%
- Buy 100 for $28.50 each and save 29%
- Buy 500 for $26.60 each and save 34%
6" x 9" Urgent First Aid™ instant cold compress, boxed, 32 per case
Our 6" x 9" Instant Cold Compress temporarily relieves minor pain and swelling for sprains, strains, aches, bruising, and sore joints. The Urgent First Aid™ instant cold packs are conveniently disposable with no pre-chilling required for quick, effective relief. No messy ice bags needed. Just shake, squeeze, shake again and apply for instant cool comfort and treatment of injuries.
This cold pack conforms with the specific ANSI Z308.1-2015 requirements for cold packs in first aid supply uses: "Each cold pack shall be at least 4 x 5 in. (10 x 12.5 cm) in size and shall reach a temperature between 20 - 40°F (-6 - 4°C) within 10 seconds of activation and shall maintain this temperature for a period of at least 10 minutes. Cold packs shall activate under normal hand pressure and shall not leak under normal conditions of use."
Store in a cool, dry place. May be harmful if swallowed.
We prefer the urea and water cold packs to the older ammonium nitrate as these are non-hazardous, and can be express shipped when necessary (although shipping for any cases of cold packs is expensive, as they have high liquid content, so it becomes comparable to shipping a box of water!)
Bilingual Label (English on one side, Spanish on other)
|Brand||Urgent First Aid|
|Comparable / Alternate SKUs||M564, M564-E, 2174|
|Actual Weight (lbs)||18.55|
|Width / Depth (inches)||15|
|Case Length (inches)||10.5|
|Case Width (inches)||15|
|Case Weight (lbs)||18.55|
|Custom Imprint Available||No|
|Manufacture's Suggested Retail Price||$39.80|
Retail Price: $39.80 $39.80 You Save: $1.80 (5%) Our Price: $38.00 As low as $26.60
Retail Price: $5.84 $5.84 You Save: $0.94 (16%) Our Price: $4.90 As low as $3.43
Retail Price: $10.83 $10.83 You Save: $3.86 (36%) Our Price: $6.97 As low as $4.88
Retail Price: $2.81 $2.81 You Save: $1.95 (69%) Our Price: $0.86 As low as $0.60
Retail Price: $1.65 $1.65 You Save: $0.87 (53%) Our Price: $0.78 As low as $0.57
Retail Price: $9.99 $9.99 You Save: $4.19 (42%) Our Price: $5.80 As low as $4.06
Retail Price: $9.50 $9.50 You Save: $3.16 (33%) Our Price: $6.34 As low as $4.44