Autumn is here! Gear up and get out. Have fun, be safe, and celebrate Autumn!
Hiking and Camping Safety Tips
Hiking and camping are great ways to spend time with nature, family, and friends. While it is a great activity, it can suddenly turn into a great disaster if you are not prepared.
- Bring food that needs no refrigeration.
- Bring safe drinking water.
- Bring a Hiking / Camping First Aid Kit.
Autumn Outdoor, Hiking, and Camping First Aid
Sports Safety Tips
Participation in sports offers tremendous social, emotional, and physical benefits. There are simple things we can do to help reduce preventable injuries.
- Prepare yourself for the Demands of Playing a Sport.
- Warm Up and Stretch Before Games and Practices.
- Remember to Hydrate.
- Be Prepared with a Sports First Aid Kit.
- Wear Appropriate Sports Gear.