~ A spill of small size may affect a large area of a child’s body.
~ A cup of coffee, for example, could burn 25% of a toddler’s body.
~ Scald burns to the face, hands, feet or private areas of the body can be difficult to heal and affect their functions for a long time.Also read: Burns and Scalds in the Kitchen & read other articles in our Burn Care First Aid Blog.
- view it on Steps for using an AED for children ages 1 to 8 years old
- Earlene on Descanse y Tranquilice
- Charles on Shock First Aid Treatment
- Everette on How to Treat Thermal Burns
- Duane on Call your Mummy!
- AED (Automated External Defibrillators)
- Bandaging and Wound Care
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Burn Care First Aid
- Child Safety
- CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
- Disaster, Survival, and Preparedness
- Eye Safety
- Fire Safety & Evacuation
- First Aid
- Fundraising Ideas
- Medications & Illness
- Noise & Hearing
- Pet Emergency Preparedness & First Aid
- Random Bits of Noise
- Safety Tips
- Safety Training
- Shop by Brand Name
- Wilderness & Outdoor