Batteries & Emergency Power Sources
Emergency Power Sources: Batteries + Solar and Gas Generators:
After Food & Water, Power is one of the most hard-to-obtain necessities in a major disaster - are you ready? Solar panels offer renewable ready-to-use electricity, and gas generators offer large streams of energy so you can power an entire building when needed. Also - change your fuel storage for these generators regularly. Yes, gasoline goes bad - cycle out your can cans or other fuel storage every three to six months so you know your fuel for emergency power is fresh and ready when you need it.
When should you change the batteries in your emergency gear? Every time you adjust your clocks for Daylight Savings (twice each year - Spring Forward and Fall Back - means change your batteries out! Keep extras on hand as well - you'll be happy you did.
EMERGENCY POWER: Batteries, Generators & Power Sources for Emergency Equipment & Survival
- Alkaline AA Batteries, 1 PairRetail Price: $2.49 $2.49 You Save: $1.35 (54%) Our Price: $1.14 As low as $0.84SKU#: L35AA
- D Alkaline Batteries 1 pairRetail Price: $9.45 $9.45 You Save: $3.19 (34%) Our Price: $6.26 As low as $4.38SKU#: L35AK
- 9V Lithium BatterySKU#: DAC-410
- 3-Way Flashing Light with clipRetail Price: $4.95 $4.95 You Save: $1.51 (31%) Our Price: $3.44 As low as $2.41SKU#: L78
- D Size Batteries 1 PairRetail Price: $3.00 $3.00 You Save: $1.10 (37%) Our Price: $1.90 As low as $1.40SKU#: L35
- Type 123 Duracell Lithium Batteries, pack of 10SKU#: 8000-0807-01