Whether for OSHA & ANSI (Class B) compliance, Stop the Bleed®, Active Shooter, Wilderness Survival, or just general purpose first aid preparedness, having a combat-style windlass tourniquet is essential for emergency care. This tourniquet is a device that offers true, one-handed application to quickly control life-threatening extremity bleeding. This Emergency Windlass Tourniquet is used to apply pressure to a limb or extremity in order to stop the flow of blood.
- RUGGED, LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASY TO APPLY
- A CRITICAL PIECE OF ANY HOME OR OUTDOOR FIRST AID KIT
- QUICK LOCK VELCRO STRAPS AND TIME MARKER
- INDIVIDUALLY PACKAGED WITH INSTRUCTIONS (Single Use Device)
- USED BY EMTS, PARAMEDICS AND FIRST RESPONDERS TO STOP BLEEDING
- WINDLASS TOURNIQUET TO REACH FULL OCCLUSION FOR TRAPPED OR OPEN LIMB APPLICATION AS WELL AS SELF-APPLICATION
A tourniquet's primary purpose is to stop life-threatening external bleeding. Exsanguination, or the severe loss of blood can lead to death in just minutes when unchecked.