Contractors First Aid Kits
Construction Site First Aid Kits for Compliance & Safety
We realized that there is a need for an economical, straightforward, basic, no frills contractor first aid kit. Contractor First Aid Kits were developed to address the growing and under-served first aid needs of the contractor market. We strongly feel that every contractor should own a first aid kit to be prepared for all injuries that could happen on a job site. OSHA also requires that adequate first aid supplies should be available for employees. Also, these Contractors and Construction Kits are unique in that they are Doctor recommended as OSHA, ANSI/ISEA and Cal/OSHA compliant - we searched high and low for a kit that a physician would recommend to comply with California's strict OSHA guidelines for Construction and found these for you. You can even request a letter from our MD recommending this kit with your order!
Contractor´s injuries are diverse, but their basic first aid needs are simple. Their jobs are strenuous, tiring, and the occurrence of minor injuries is extremely high. For minor injuries, an adequate first aid kit will allow the injured person or co-workers to administer first aid and get the employee back to work. For major injuries, the contents of a construction first aid kit can be used to provide care to the injured person, before an EMT or ambulance arrives. It could mean a matter of life and death. A construction site safety survey should always be conducted to ensure that the proper first aid supplies are available for the types of injuries that may occur at any jobsite. See our 10, 25 and 50 person OSHA & ANSI / ISEA Compliant Construction First Aid kits below... We've got your Construction First Aid Compliance needs covered! These kits are appropriate for Construction Work sites and Contractor use to comply with Federal OSHA regulation 1910.151(b), ANSI Z308.1-2009, ANSI Z308-1-2009 as well as Cal/OSHA 3400 section guidelines and Cal/OSHA Title 7, Subchapter 4. Construction Safety Orders §1512.
Construction First Aid - Contractors First Aid Kits / Job Site First Aid Kit / Type III First Aid Kits
Also See OSHA CONSTRUCTION BOOKS & GUIDES & Live Construction Safety Training including Forklift Safety Training & THESE KITS CAN BE CUSTOM LABELED!
- Bilingual OSHA Contractors First Aid Kit for Job Sites up to 10 People – Gasketed Plastic, 97 piecesRetail Price: $24.99 $24.99 You Save: $11.52 (46%) Our Price: $13.47 As low as $9.43SKU#: URG-3660
- Bilingual OSHA Contractors First Aid Kit for Job Sites up to 25 People – Gasketed Plastic, 180 piecesRetail Price: $28.99 $28.99 You Save: $7.12 (25%) Our Price: $21.87 As low as $15.31SKU#: URG-3661
- Bilingual OSHA Contractors First Aid Kit for Job Sites up to 25 People – Gasketed Metal, 180 piecesRetail Price: $42.00 $42.00 You Save: $17.55 (42%) Our Price: $24.45 As low as $17.12SKU#: URG-3662
- Bilingual OSHA Contractors First Aid Kit for Job Sites up to 50 People – Gasketed Plastic, 238 piecesRetail Price: $49.95 $49.95 You Save: $21.75 (44%) Our Price: $28.20 As low as $19.74SKU#: URG-3663
- 25 Person Contractor ANSI A+ First Aid Kit, Plastic CaseRetail Price: $51.26 $51.26 You Save: $8.27 (16%) Our Price: $42.99 As low as $30.09SKU#: 90753
- 25 Person Contractor ANSI A+ First Aid Kit, Metal CaseRetail Price: $82.67 $82.67 You Save: $13.32 (16%) Our Price: $69.35 As low as $48.55SKU#: 90670
- 50 Person Contractor ANSI B+ First Aid Kit, Metal CaseRetail Price: $111.20 $111.20 You Save: $17.93 (16%) Our Price: $93.27 As low as $65.29SKU#: 90671
- Bilingual Contractor's First Aid Kit : 10 person : 96 PiecesRetail Price: $23.01 $23.01 You Save: $4.04 (18%) Our Price: $18.97 As low as $13.28SKU#: 9300-10P
- Bilingual Contractor's First Aid Kit - 25 person - 176 Pieces (plastic)Retail Price: $26.50 $26.50 You Save: $4.73 (18%) Our Price: $21.77 As low as $15.24SKU#: 9301-25P
- Bilingual Contractor's First Aid Kit - 25 person - 176 Pieces (metal)Retail Price: $38.45 $38.45 You Save: $3.56 (9%) Our Price: $34.89 As low as $24.42SKU#: 9302-25M