Sam Splint, Reusable - Finger, 10 pack
- The gold standard in splinting
- Malleable aluminum core - The SAM® Splint contains a soft temper aluminum core for quick molding & trimming.
- Soft foam - Waterproof, closed cell, hypoallergenic foam. The SAM® Splint can be cleaned and re-used.
- C-CURVE Technology - When a curve is applied across the longitudinal axis, it becomes rigid.
- Radiolucent - The SAM® Splint is radiolucent, and does not have to be removed for X-rays.
- Buy 10 for $12.76 each and save 37%
- Buy 25 for $12.32 each and save 39%
- Buy 50 for $11.88 each and save 41%
- Buy 100 for $11.44 each and save 43%
- Buy 500 for $11.00 each and save 45%
1.8"x3.75" Finger Splint, Reusable, Waterproof, 10 Per Pack
THE GOLD STANDARD IN SPLINTING
- MALLEABLE ALUMINUM CORE
The SAM® Splint contains a soft, “O” temper aluminum core allowing the splint to be quickly molded into a variety of shapes. In addition, the soft aluminum can be easily trimmed to size.
- SOFT FOAM
The outer layers of the splint are made of a waterproof, closed cell, hypoallergenic foam. The SAM® Splint can be cleaned and re-used.
- C-CURVE™ TECHNOLOGY
The SAM® Splint in it’s original state is completely malleable. When a curve is applied across the longitudinal axis, it becomes rigid and suitable for splinting almost any bone in the body.
The SAM® Splint is radiolucent, and does not have to be removed for X-rays.
FINGER / FINGERTIP GUARD INSTRUCTIONS
01 To create a simple finger splint or fingertip guard, first form a SAM® Finger Splint into the C-Curve.
02 Place the finger in the curved surface of the splint. Squeeze the end of the splint to create a fingertip guard.
03 Secure with your wrap of choice.
***See image for visual demonstration of SAM finger splint use.
PACKAGED SIZE & WEIGHT
Length: 3.75 in (9.5 cm)
Width: 1.8 in (4.5 cm)
Weight: 0.2 oz (5.7 g)
THE STANDARD FOR 25 YEARS
Acclaimed by emergency care providers and outdoor enthusiasts worldwide (and even beyond the Earth, on NASA space shuttles). The SAM® Splint is the gold standard in splints. Built from a thin core of aluminum alloy and sandwiched between two layers of closed-cell foam, the SAM Splint can be bent into any of three simple curves, becoming extremely strong and supportive for any fractured or injured limb. The SAM Splint is incredibly lightweight (only 4.0 oz.), and no other device offers so many variations for the treatment of orthopedic emergencies.
HOW THE SAM SPLINT WORKS
The SAM® SPLINT is based on an ancient construction principle: curves are strong. The reason lies in the physics of curved surfaces, the same physics that allows skyscrapers and bridges to be built of I-beams and hollow columns rather than heavy steel pillars. A flat piece of sheet metal bends easily, but if you mold it into any of several "structural curves," it becomes much more rigid. Many such curves are possible, but for splinting with the SAM® SPLINT, you need only three basic curves. With these, you can convert a simple SAM® SPLINT into something so strong that people have even used it as an emergency canoe paddle or snow shovel. That's more than strong enough for any conceivable splinting need.
At the same time, the SAM® SPLINT is extremely moldable, and soft enough to cut with ordinary household scissors. The result: with the proper choice of curves outlined in the training guide, almost any bone in the body can be splinted. It's even possible to use the SAM® SPLINT to create an emergency cervical collar for neck injuries.
Also available is the SAM Splint XL at 5.5" wide, for improved support and immobilization of larger individuals.BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Lightweight and compact
- Fastens in place with tape or wrap of choice; no extra equipment is needed
- Not affected by extreme temperatures or altitudes
- Closed-cell foam allows easy cleaning and disinfection; material compatible with all standard cleaning solutions
- Provides added stability for all limbs including the neck
- Latex Free
WHO USES THE SAM® SPLINT?From outer space to the depths of the ocean, in all conditions of weather and terrain, the SAM® SPLINT is the emergency splint of choice for:
- EMS personnel
- Military medics
- Athletic trainers
- Ski patrols
- Wilderness rescue teams
- Outdoor adventurers
- Safety engineers
- Standard: 4.25" x 36"; 4oz; roll and flatfold
- Junior: 4.25" x 18"; 2.4oz; flatfold
- Wrist: 4.25" x 9"; 1.1oz; flat
- XL: 5.5" X 36"; 5.9oz; flatfold
- Finger: 1.8" x 3.75"; 0.2oz; flat
- Vet Splint: 4.25" x 36"; roll
|Comparable / Alternate SKUs||Z5038, SP1213L, SP510-OB-EN, M5074|
|Actual Weight (lbs)||.1|
|Width / Depth (inches)||1.75|
|Custom Imprint Available||No|
|Manufacture's Suggested Retail Price||$19.99|
Retail Price: $19.99 $19.99 You Save: $7.05 (35%) Our Price: $12.94 As low as $11.00
Retail Price: $1.05 $1.05 You Save: $0.60 (57%) Our Price: $0.45 As low as $0.32
Retail Price: $19.99 $19.99 You Save: $10.63 (53%) Our Price: $9.36 As low as $6.55
Retail Price: $2.22 $2.22 You Save: $1.61 (73%) Our Price: $0.61 As low as $0.43
Retail Price: $10.95 $10.95 You Save: $3.65 (33%) Our Price: $7.30 As low as $5.11
Retail Price: $1.65 $1.65 You Save: $0.87 (53%) Our Price: $0.78 As low as $0.57