Spring is here! Gear up and get out. Have fun, be safe, and celebrate springtime!
Hiking and Camping Safety Tips
Hiking and camping are great ways to spend time with nature, family, and friends. While it is a great activity, it can suddenly turn into a great disaster if you are not prepared.
- Bring food that needs no refrigeration.
- Bring safe drinking water.
- Bring a Hiking / Camping First Aid Kit.
- What are the two $1 Wilderness Wonders?
A Poncho and an Emergency Blanket!
Don’t head out on a day hike or overnight trek without them.
Spring Outdoor, Hiking, and Camping First Aid
Sports Safety Tips
Participation in sports offers tremendous social, emotional, and physical benefits. There are simple things we can do to help reduce preventable injuries.
- Prepare yourself for the Demands of Playing a Sport.
- Warm Up and Stretch Before Games and Practices.
- Remember to Hydrate.
- Be Prepared with a Sports First Aid Kit.
- Wear Appropriate Sports Gear.
- Don’t let the fun and games end in glum and pain - when you hydrate and bring along the necessary First Aid supplies for common sports injuries and accidents, you will be the hero on the field and will be ready for the next game!
- Cold Butt? If you’re a spectator on the bleachers, or a sideline sitter - checkout our warmers!
Spring Sports Medicine & First Aid
SEE ALL SPORTS MEDICINE & FIRST AID PRODUCTS